I woke up today feeling all pumped up and excited. Scurried my way to the office as my limbs started connecting to all the social media platforms I could possibly reach. When the clock struck 8, I started googling the golden words.. ah realising it was still in the early stages. Approximately around 9 plus, ze lovable colleagues were in a state of frenzy and confusion. The commotion began with questions on why Trump was leading. I went like relaxed guys, maybe because the swing states hadn't cast their votes. As the hours went by, I was furiously jabbing on the refresh button of the life feed website. Maybe this is why I've the brain of an arts student (this is how we behave). By 4pm, when the results was officially out, everyone was in dismal.
***
Trump has won and how do I feel exactly? Over the course of spending hours watching USA presidential debates, I was rooting for Nobody2016. While the world is busy bashing Trump on his newly elected presidency title and anticipating a closed economy, a purge of Islamic aad high walls in the next couple of years, I couldn't help but wonder.. what's wrong with Americans? The truth is, they have spoken... of their discontent and their like mindedness with Trump's adovacy. Honestly, after Brexit esponiage, this didn't come as a surprise to me. What exactly will be happening in the next years with the powerful man in the world? I don't know but all I know is, this year has a hell of crazy politics.
