Sunday, September 24, 2017

I daydream too much. Too much daydreams, too many illusions, too little success in life. I look back at the past 26 years of my life thinking what i have achieved? Nothing much essentially.

When i was younger, I was given the opportunity to read music, sports etc... i was given the opportunity to enter better schools i reckon but nah, all these I havent had achieved any til this very day.

When i was 17, i remember occasionally being affected my huge thighs. I wanted them to be toner, skinnier so that I can pull up shorts well. But now that I am 26, the dream still remains a dream. Nothing much has changed. Passion dissipated, commitment failed and I am still.......unhappily self conscious, still disillusioning about a better body.

Social media is killer, it makes you feel like shit when u see how other girls live their lives confidently and being all rounded. U get to see how people live their lives fearlessly without any trace......so bold, so wild, so free, so talented. But social media can be a facade, if it makes myself feel abit better. Truth to be told, self consolation is redundant because the truth stares in the face.

I always believe that passion arises when you're good at something to begin with. Maybe that's why I never really did succeed in anything. But suddenly one day it dawned upon me that passion comes with determination, for those who fail, try to make their dreams become a reality and prove themselves wrong eventually. Well, that becomes more than passion, there's a deterministic character, a strong one.

I have been in thoughts lately. Trying to work life around and to make myself a better someone who doesnt look back in regrets later on life. There are a few things I have learnt:

1) To more confident, because confidence is really the key to life.
2) Stop letting others' opinions become a reality of you,
3) And that being said, to be more insensitive because I am just a hella of sensitive woman......
4) Admit when you're wrong, but not at workplace, because if you're at workplace, you got to bite a bullet and say you're right.
5) To live with passion. Really, I need it. I am working on being sporty now... (KPI) so I am trying to live  better by channelling my energy to exercising.
6) To be cleaner (HAHAHAHA)
7) Better posture and to take good care of the eyes (this is abit irrelevant)
8) Stretch more to improve flexiblity
9) Spend more time with my friends..........
10) Work harder than ever and stop being sleepy all the time!!