In less than 24 hours, I'm entering a new phase of my life. The phase that everyone has to go through no matter what (unless you're a billionaire or a rich tai tai).
I can't believe that my 19 years of education has finally come to an offical end. Technically, I'm LONG overdue for the working industry. But this shit is getting real. I ain't trying to exaggerate but yes, it's the very last day of my "not so adult life" and the very last day of my holidays.
On one hand, I'm pretty excited to get my ass down to work. I need the money, with money comes power. I can't wait to start providing for mum and dad, I can't wait to get started on the things I yearn for over the years but didn't materialise due to financial constraints on my part. On the other hand, holding an office job means... having no life. I despise having insufficient sleep, it makes me cranky and headachish the entire day. Sitting in an office means.. OT, long hours, minimal me time, minimal friend and family time. And working means time will fly so quickly. It frightens me whenever I think about my folks getting old and yet, I would have very little time with them. It also means that I am about to get a huge bottom, more fats and yes.. a out of shape body in time to come. But I guess I don't have a choice. It's life and it's part of the process.
Friends around me have preempted me that the start is going to be very hard. The first three months in particular. I know this entrance will hit me hard, maybe emotional rides but I hope..I hope it will be just fine.
Looking back, these two months of holidays have gone too quickly. What was I doing? Have I achieved much? All I could recall is being terribly sick half of January. But at least I met up with some of my love ones (girlfriends). Had fun over food, long walks and shopping. I had baked abit..., spent most of my times w dad, mum, bubs. I guess it's good enough.
One last day of holiday, gonna make full use of it. And I hope, the career path will work out just fine. I hope. :)