Sunday, February 21, 2016

Recently

In the recent months,  I have been hearing stories about You. In particular, You and Her. As a matter of fact, it wasn't intentional on my part to ask around, it was more like everything was given to me. You and Her. I heard about Her four months shortly after our break up. It has been...what? 1 year and a few months and it's still Her. The stories I heard, surprisingly varied starkly from one source to another. Well, it doesn't really matter which story is the truth - for all I know, all of them might be the combination of the truth. And the truth...utterly disgusted and disappointed me.

I remember how you used to tell me that I was needy and I couldn't live without a guy at any point of time in my life. I remember how you told me that you left me for freedom, to try everything and anything, to be free and wild when you were on exchange for you didn't want anyone to be missing you while you were away. But the truth is, none of them was the truth. You were the needy one. The one who met Her and fell for her barely 4 months after a 5 years relationship. The one who had Her while you were on exchange and still having her (I reckon...). All these left me..feeling betrayed and I asked myself each day on why am I the one who paying for the sins you had made? The moment of molly, the moment you decided to tear down a relationship built for years.

I remember how I used to tell you that I would never regret this relationship. But at this moment, I wish it never did happen for the youth was wasted by a fool.

To the one who will never read this, may karma bites for you the longest time.