Saturday, February 27, 2016

Home alone

It's 849pm on a really humid Saturday night and...I'm home alone with Adele's 25 on the loop (all thanks to bing for the awesome hits). My dear parents have embarked on a one week trip to China hehehe and I'm really happy they have finally let go of us... and in full relaxation mood. Technically this is the very first time I'm without my parents (minusing off those holidays and vacations that I ha been away from home). As of now, I'm the house care taker (tgth with bro and sis in law). It feels really different. No one to cook dinner for me. No one to do my laundry. No one to vaccuum the floor. But I'm all up for it! In the midst of planning of weekday dinner menus wuhuhu. Probably gonna run some food errands tomorrow.
Alright time to read some newspapers before going to sleep.
Good night world!